Friday, August 16, 2013

Ragged Wren...

So why the name? Well, The word ragged.......


rag·ged

 
adjective
1.
clothed in tattered garments: a ragged old man.
2.
torn or worn to ragstattered: ragged clothing.
3.
having loose or hanging shreds or fragmentary bits: a raggedwound.

......perfectly describes my worn and aged style, AND how I feel most of the time. Juggling work, kids, crafting, and very little sleep will do that to you.

 I also have a major love for birds! Have them all over my craft room, and love to watch them outside at my feeders.  The wrens actually live in our backyard, at one of our bird houses. They are so tiny and sweet, and always going going going. They are simple in color, no fancy feathers, and are energetic, moving  around very quickly, always making and sprucing  up their nests. Very much like myself! I'd rather wear a tank top and flip flops, and go simple, than dress up. Luckily my job is very conducive to this dress code! I am also a multi-tasker, I have to be doing 10 things at one, running around trying to get it all done, and ALWAYS trying to spruce up my nest!


And now you know!

No comments :

Post a Comment